Initial contract: 6 months. Incorporation with full dedication (37.5h / week)
Type of contract: A contract for a specific project or service.
Work position: Barcelona. international travel: Between 20% and 25% of the time.
Integration in a dynamic and highly motivated team.
- Technical scouting in the South of Europe, such as: Portugal, Spain, Italy and Southern France
- Working in the Group Innovation Scouting Network (provision of information for GI-Scouting Hub’s and GI Center)
- Report to Group Innovation Germany (CARNET Group Innovation)
2. Carrying out activities for Group Innovation Germany and CARNET
- Support for scouting activities in the sense of the Volkswagen Group Innovation Hub Function CARNET VW-GI.
- Coordination of scouting activities, reports and objectives.
- Preparation and provision of results for integration of the results into the Group Innovation Scouting Platform
3. Project controlling support and management
- Create schedules
- Assistance with regular network activities (board meetings, partner meetings, etc.)
4. CARNET Scouting Content
- Exploring Technological trends in urban mobility
- Scouting in various dimensions (internet research, congresses, symposia, fairs, research institutes, literature research etc.)
- Focus: Solutions for mobility; technologies; services
- Promote ideas
- Close cooperation with the scouting activities at the UPC
- CARNET Events and Support
- Event organization and coordination
- General support in the CARNET team.
- Representing CARNET at events, etc.
- Information about current status in CARNET board meeting
- Spanish C2 spoken and written, English B2 spoken and written, German B2 spoken and written
- Driving licence B2
- IT : Windows Office
- Proven experience in proven coordination management will be valuated positively.
- Must be able to assume responsibility, demonstrate sound judgment and professional poise.
- Ability to manage sensitive situations while maintaining confidentiality.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Mobility and transportation knowledge will be valuated positively.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Ability to work together with project partners from different institutions and backgrounds.
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail.
- English: Fluent
- Spanish: Fluent
- German: Recommended
- Catalan: Recommended
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com