EURECAT – Our new partner to boost mobility innovation
Our new partner, Eurecat, is one of the largest cross-sectorial and trans-national RTO in Catalonia, Spain. It provides the industrial and business sector with differential technology and advanced expertise to boost their competitiveness in a fast-paced environment. Covering all technological specialties to deliver added value to companies and society, the RTO brings together the expertise of more than 700 professionals and generates a volume of income of 51M€ per year, serving more than 1,600 companies globally.
Some of the Eurecat services for the Automotive and Mobility industry are:
- Product design and concept: design and development of products and components, applying new materials and functionalities and integrating functionalities to reduce weight, increase safety and improve quality, comfort and user experience.
- Vehicle interaction: user interaction with the vehicle at home, in car and interaction of the vehicle with its surroundings.
- Advanced processes: advanced manufacturing processes for increasing productivity and optimising flexibility.
- Sustainable and connected mobility
- Industry 4.0 and advanced smart manufacturing
The past year was full of challenges and opportunities to grow stronger and revolutionize transport, and this new partnership has the goal of reaching new limits and making mobility accessible for all, as well as sustainable and adapted to our current needs, which constantly evolve. Together with Eurecat, involved in more than 200 national and international projects of RD&I, CARNET takes another step towards the mobility of the future.